Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 10:55:07 -0700
From: David Case
Subject: Re: Amber7 nmode

On Wed, May 01, 2002, Sue Heavner wrote:

I then went to the test directory , ran make
test.nmode, and recieved the following messages:

> cd nmode; ./Run.ala-dipeptide
>
> NMODE: find normal modes
> diffing vibs.out.save with vibs.out
> PASSED

> Then I went to the test/nmode directory but no files were created. When
> make test.<program-name> is run for other modules of amber output is found
> in the corresponding directories. Thanks in advance for any help on this
> subject.

All of the amber 7 tests *should* clean up after themselves when tests pass.
That is, if vibs.out.save is the same as vibs.out, the latter is removed;
hence it will look like no files were created. You can look at the *.save
files, however, to see output examples.

I hope others will have suggestions about the mm_pbsa problem.

...good luck...dac