Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:01:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Scott Brozell
Subject: Re: compiling amber on a linux box using DMEM-ALLOC

Hello,

MEM_ALLOC requires the dynamic memory allocation methods of
Fortran 90. Hence, it is not compatible with g77.
Either the Intel or Portland Group fortran 90 compilers
for Linux will support MEM_ALLOC.
Alternatively, it is straightforward to modify
sander/sizes.h
usually
parameter (MAXPR=8400000)
is big enough.