Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:40:53 -0500
From: "Bayly, Christopher"
Subject: RE: script for H-bonds extracting

We use CARNAL to collect H-bond statistics on solvated protein-ligand
compelexes with the following CARNAL input file. The input file is quite
general in terms of any macromolecule and any ligand residue-named LIG; we
use it for running MD simulations in a medium-throughput highly automated
context. H-bonding to waters we exclude on purpose. You might be able to
adapt it to your counting purpose.

Christopher

FILES_IN
PARM p1 mysystem.top ;
STREAM s1 mysystem.mdcrd ;
FILES_OUT
HBOND hb1 mysystem.donacc LIST ;
HBOND hb2 mysystem.accdon LIST ;
DECLARE
GROUP allwat (RES NAME WAT) ;
GROUP lig (RES NAME LIG) ;
GROUP non_wat_non_lig ( ! (GROUP allwat) & ! (GROUP lig) ) ;
OUTPUT
HBOND hb1 DONOR non_wat_non_lig ACCEPTOR lig DISTANCE 3.6 STATS;
HBOND hb2 DONOR lig ACCEPTOR non_wat_non_lig DISTANCE 3.6 STATS;
END