Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:13:47 -0400
From: Carlos Simmerling
Subject: Re: RMSD calculation

If you have an SGI, you can easily use moil-view for this.
Just load the 15 residue crd and prmtop as molecule 1,
and the 9 residue fragment as molecule 2. When you open an rmsd
plot, you can select different atoms for each molecule
for the fit, as long as the number of atoms selected is the same.
Then run the dynamics and you will get your rmsd data which you
can save to a file.
Carlos